Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service



                I received fantastic customer service when I went to upgrade my phone. The customer representative, Diane, was not only very helpful, but very kind and outgoing. When it came to talking about the phone updates, she went through every option. Talking about which phone was best for your buck and explained the different storage sizes and letting you know what’s best. When it came to questions, she listened to you with her full attention, and answered with full knowledge. Going into a store, and me not knowing too much about phone, and then getting a representative who actually takes the time to explain and listen, was refreshing. When it came down to actually buying my phone, she helped me understand everything they were going to do, because I have anxiety about the cloud, and she showed a different way of transferring everything without iCloud, which was very relieving.
                After purchasing and setting up my phone, my mother had questions, and she was very helpful towards her as well. Also showed us this device for the car, how it works, how they install, everything you need to know about said device. My mother was hesitant about it, but with Diane answering every question, it helped ease our thoughts about it. We ended up buying the device and got a great discount on it.

                At the end, as we were leaving, Diana thanked us for coming in and purchasing the phone and car device. She even gave us a business card, and put her name and number on the back, if we had further questions, or if something broke she would help use out. Having representatives that actually care was so nice to see, because the lady that was the greeter was rude, but getting Diane to help, made the experience so much more relaxing and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment