Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



Hello,

                My name is Amy, and I am currently studying to become a photographer. What got me into photography? It’s crazy but I’ll tell you. Back when I was in fifth grade, my older brother wanted me to take a picture of him for myspace, and since then, I’ve liked capturing people’s emotions in photographs. Now my goal is to be a touring band or band magazine photographer. But until I reach that goal, I would be a wedding and portrait photographer. I love capturing the emotion of weddings, and just people in general. I have grown and learned to think outside of the box since going to college, and that’s helped me mentally and physically when it comes to meeting new people and taking their photos.
                Back to my goal. Band photography. I am very music oriented, and people always ask why I’m not in audio or music production, and that is because I can’t actually play any instrument. So the next best thing is taking pictures of the people who have all that talent. I’ve followed the photographers for my favorite bands to see what it’s like to take those pictures, and as tough as it looks, it also looks extremely fun.

                That’s  me, and I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment